LIKE EXCHANGE

Free Facebook Likes

Friday, December 23, 2011

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows

Last night I go to this local TGV cinema in Kuala Lumpur and decide to watch this movie. Just to fills my free time gap i guess.


I was late five minutes to enter the cinema. But its okay for me, I can watch it again some other time. Again. Haha.


My words for this movie is TRICKY, FUNNY and STIMULATIVE.

Robert Downey, Jr. was excellent and handsomely plays his character well. He is the perfect choice. The facial expression, his voice and he gives his soul to this Sherlock character makes me believe he was the real Sherlock. I never knew that he can do martial arts. But in this movie it shown that Robert works hard to employ himself with some kung-fu, karate, silat moves.


The funny act comes when he camouflage himself into his house wall, and I didnt expected he did it again on the last scene. That was hillarious. Cute~!


Oh ya, the Simza, the gypsy girl. Who is she anyway?? Haha. She's definitely beautiful in a gypsy way. Suddenly Shakira's song remain in my head


Coz am a gypsy
Are you coming with me
I might steal your clothes and wear them if they fit me...


Anyway, all I can say this movie was superb. You guys should go and watch it.


And thanks to TGV for the best movie experience.





Can you believe this?? haha.. He's a beautiful woman.





(c) Alexisqandar VII

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Love