LIKE EXCHANGE

Free Facebook Likes

Monday, March 22, 2010

Jokes of The Day

NAVY
A Navy psychiatrist was interviewing a potential sailor.
To check on the young man's response to trouble,
the psychiatrist asked, "What would you do if you looked out of that window right now
and saw a battleship?" The young sailor said,
"I'd grab a torpedo and sink it"
"Where would you get the torpedo then?"
The man replied, "The same place you got your battleship!"

(^,^)



JOHN
A cocky manager of a large office noticed
a new guy one morning and told him to come to his office.
"What's your name?" is the first thing the manager asked him.
"John sir" the guy reply shortly.
The manager pissed off. "Look, I dont know what kind of a place
you've worked before, but here I dont call anyone by thier first name.
It breeds familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority!
I refer to my employees by thier last name only
-Smith, Jones, Baker - that's all.
I am to be referred to only as Mr. Thompson.
Now that we got that straight, what is your last name?''
The new guy sighed and said, "Darling sir. My name is John Darling"
"Okay, John, next thing I want to tell you is..."



RUNAWAY DADDY

Beautiful nurse wallked into the maternity waiting room
and said to one man, "Congratulations sir, you're new father of twins!"
The man replied excitedly, "How about that, I work at KLCC Twin Tower!"
About an hour later the same nurse entered and annouced that
another man had just had triplets.
"Well, how do you like that, I work at Batu 3 Shah Alam!"
A third man then got up and started to leave, saying,
"I thinks I need a breath of fresh air - I work at 7 Eleven".....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi.. Love